Choose your favorite design and place an order on Allpaintbynumbers.com - Received? Open your kit, flatten your canvas and get your tools & workspace ready to start painting.
Match a number on canvas with the numbers on paint containers - Open that paint container - Dip your pen and start painting.
Number by number & color by color once you have completed your painting by numbers - Frame it and hang it where you see it daily.
Custom Paint by Numbers
Thanks to All paint by numbers, converting ANY IMAGE to a paint by numbers kit is not a hassle anymore. Whether it's a picture or a painting floating over the internet that caught your attention, or it is one of your very own cherished photo which you want to convert into a painting, all you need to do is send it our way. We'll send your customized kit at your doorstep.
⭐ Free preview of your custom paint by numbers before you make your purchase. Send us your photo.
⭐ Free photo Edits & Enhancements
⭐ Free guide to choose the right photo to get the best results.
Things to consider:
1. Your photo should be larger than 700px from either side.
2. If there is more detail in your photo, please choose a larger size to avoid tiny sections.
3. Choose 36-paints or 48-paints option if your photo is extra-colorful.
4. Photos that are high-quality (not blurry, too dark or too bright) and have clearer objects & backgrounds get the best results.
We give a lot of importance to quality, custom paint by numbers take some extra time to get ready because they go through an extensive process of designing and color selection.
We really need your support. Due to the complex nature of these custom products, once we're processing your orders, we simply cannot afford to cancel them.
PAINTING BY NUMBERS TIPS & PRECAUTIONS
1. Start painting from the top of the canvas to avoid unwanted smudges.
2. Paint bigger sections (The easier part) of the painting first so you can focus on the fine detailing with more focus.
3. Choose a quiet and calm place for better effect of activity.
4. Remember to close the paint boxes which are not in use so that the paints don't end up dry.
5. Take your time with painting. It will be relaxing and worth enjoying.
6. Always wash your brushes with water when you switch colors.
7. Use the paint moderately since there’s only a limited supply provided in your kit. However, the paint is more than enough to complete the painting.