No painting skills are required to start painting with our DIY adult paint-by-numbers kits. Our Kit contains everything you need to start swirling the brush around. Let's show you how to get started.
Step #1 Order a kit. It’s as simple as selecting a painting you like and purchasing it. The default size for all our paintings is 40x50 cm unless specified. The kit will reach you as soon as we can possibly get it to you.
Step #2 Get painting. Pull out your new kit and get started. A few key ingredients to make your painting experience go smoothly are: Working in a large, clutter-free space and a well-lit space. Starting from the top of the canvas.
Step #3 Step by step and number by number when you have completed it, you will be stunned by the beauty of it. Frame it, hang it, see it and smile :) oh yeah, don't forget to send us a photo review.
There are no hard and fast rules to paint with numbers. Following are a few tips which always come handy when painting with these kits.
1. Start painting from the top of the canvas to avoid unwanted smudges.
2. Paint bigger sections (The easier part) of the painting first so you can focus on the fine detailing with more focus.
3. Choose a quiet and calm place for better effect of activity.
4. Remember to close the paint boxes which are not in use so that the paints don't end up dry.
5. Take your time with painting. It will be relaxing and worth enjoying.
6. Always wash your brushes with water when you switch colors.
7. Use the paint moderately since there’s only a limited supply provided in your kit. However, the paint is more than enough to complete the painting.
Jillian Herrick (AU)
I enjoyed my third paint by number i ordered from here. Their customer service is very good and helpful. 5 stars
Laura N (USA)
Ordered a 40x50 custom painting for my daughter and we are pleased with the results after completly painting it.
Jamie Fulop (USA)
Received everything that was supposed to be in the kit. Quality is very good and delivered on time specified. Looking forward to order a few more kits.